Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 9 décembre 2011

Posy


 Mary Konior  'Posy'

 I found this very attractive tatting on Michelle's blog

But I do not know how to join pearls?

7 commentaires :

  1. Corinne,
    If you accept my skype request, I'll try to call you in 3.5 hours to try to show you! : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ok michelle je serais devant skype vers 17h00
    france ?
    can you tel me at 17 h00 french?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Pretty posy! I hope you managed to skype with Michelle. Then we will see BEADS!
    Fox : ))

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je peux te téléphoner (skype) à 17 heures , mais seulement pour quelques minutes parce que j'ai une classe qui commence à 17h30. : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The posy is beautiful Max! Hope you can talk to Michelle. This would be very nice with pearls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Je suis là mais tu dois accepter ma demande sur skype avant que je puisse te téléphoner. : )

    RépondreSupprimer