Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 3 décembre 2010

Angel ?

I wanted to contribute to the modéle of tatting fool I understood how to realize him(it).
If somebody can help me thank you in advance.

3 commentaires :

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi, max!

    Four things:

    1) It is so much easier to NOT use beads the first time! Trust me - I have learned this the hard way!

    2) The first chain is not attached where you attached it.

    3) The five rings after the first one are a SCMR - self closing mock ring. The big one will close at the end you will have a big ring with 5 little ones coming off from it.

    4) On-line there are many videos and instructions. Maybe check Jane Eborall's pages. Or InTatters, Check all the resources out there - that is how I learned as well!

    Good luck!
    ♥ Fox : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. max, I have been thinking about your problem here. When you tat the large circle between the 2 scmr's, you have to do the 8 ds for the chain and then use the chain thread to do a ring that comes off the chain and then go back to completing the 8 ds of the chain. The chain stitches are tatted with one shuttle and the ring in the middle of the chain is tatted with the other shuttle. Clear? Hope this helps.
    Fox

    RépondreSupprimer